ENERGYNEXT 2021, EN21, ACCELERATOR PROGRAM SELECTS EIGHT GROUNDBREAKING ENERGY STARTUPS FROM AROUND THE WORLD
EnergyNext (EN21) is Startupbootcamp’s (SBC’s) longest running accelerator program. With EnergyAustralia as the corporate partner, the accelerator’s mission is to create an ecosystem of forward thinking and successful solutions to accelerate the energy transition.
The energy transition is about changing the way we consume and produce energy. That requires a lot of work, dedication and collaboration between governments, startups, large corporations and consumers, all working together towards a more sustainable future.
In this cohort we have chosen the most promising and innovative startups from around the world that have the potential to make a big difference in the energy sector.
The 8 startups joining the EN21 cohort are:
- HAMR Energy Hydrogen assisted molecular recycling (HAMR) allows waste to be converted into chemicals for building products and fuels.
- PVStop makes solar energy safe. The solution is a non-flammable, fire retardant, polymer film technology that acts as a “liquid blanket” that non-destructively shuts down photovoltaic panels in seconds.
- Conservasphere is an innovative (first of its kind), polygenerational greenhouse system that will generate water and power, grow plants, and produce renewable fuel.
- dox provides battery predictive analytics and battery testing optimisation platforms built using a proprietary machine learning algorithm.
- NeedEnergy is an AI-driven energy data analytics engine that brings insights like real-time day ahead price predictions, energy demand, and energy forecasts for energy developers, providers, and investors.
- AYLA (previously noobill) mobile app is an AI-powered smart account pioneering a new and better way for users to compare, manage and pay for essential services.
- Blockchain-Helix provides a solution for trustworthy digital identities based on blockchain technology in compliance with the highest data protection regulation.
- Manas AI uses AI to close the customer experience gap and power customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
It’s time to accelerate the energy transition through innovation. We’d love everyone, from consumers to energy companies to governments to get behind our initiatives to create a world with zero emissions.