About the role
We are seeking full-time entrepreneurial minded legends for our Startup Accelerator Programs, who will work alongside a team of internationally accredited professionals and can take on the role of coordinating one of the SBC Australia Accelerator Programs in Melbourne. The Program Coordinator will be working with and reporting to a program Managing Director.
The Program Coordinator will be responsible for assisting and implementing an Accelerator Program with the Managing Director, including the following:
- The pre-, in- and post program (alumni) phases
- Recruiting and overseeing admissions process for startups
- Coordinating the Accelerator programming & content, events, program sessions and meetings
- Accelerating the participating startups
- Assisting with the ongoing communication with all stakeholders
- Overseeing program evaluation process
- Coordinating with the operations team for program Design, Marketing, Interns and Events needs
- Developing relationship with the partners/clients
- Work with the startups during and after the program
- Create synergies with other SBC program PDs & MDs
Why a program coordinator at SBC Aus
- Opportunity to increase breadth and depth of industry knowledge
- Work with startups aiming to solve important global problems
- Opportunity to grow your industry network and have access to executive level industry experts
- Meet a community of Startups, Mentors, and Industry partners, versed in start up growth, industry themes, and establishing proof of concepts
- Access to SBC course content, learning how to scale start ups.
- Education or work experience in one of the following industries;
- Energy and Decarbonisation technologies
- Food Technology and innovation
- Sports and Event Technologies
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship education or work experience
- Understanding or experience with/in early stage startups on how they think, work, and problems they encounter.
- Project Management experience ideally
- Strong, clear and transparent communicator
- Well-organised administrator
- Puts the startups / clients 1st in decision making
- Problem solver who never gives up
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- A passion for networking and connecting
- Understand the importance of order, process, operations and logistics
Startupbootcamp was founded in 2010 in Copenhagen with the core idea of supporting the world's best entrepreneurs as they grow their startups. Today Startupbootcamp is the largest industry-based startup support organisation in the world. In Australia we run Energy, FinTech, Sports & EventTech, and FoodTech accelerator programs, and bring together startups, corporate partners, investors and mentors within these sectors.
About Startupbootcamp Startupbootcamp was founded in 2010 in Copenhagen with the core idea of supporting the world's best entrepreneurs as they grow their startups. Today Startupbootcamp is the largest industry-based startup support organisation in the world. In Australia we run Energy, FinTech, Sports & EventTech, and FoodTech accelerator programs, and bring together startups, corporate partners, investors and mentors within these sectors.
Startupbootcamp exists to inspire & accelerate innovators who are creating opportunities for positive change in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
We are growing and in order to grow, we need people, lots of smart people. We call them “smart creatives”. People that are smart, entrepreneurial and always find creative solutions for challenging topics.
The program coordinator role is a maximum 2 year contract, at the end of which you will have grown not only your knowledge but your network in your particular industry of interest, have worked with senior leaders, VC's, and have gained access to global best practice startup tools and methodologies.
How to apply
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter to Amy Burch (Head of Operations) at firstname.lastname@example.org